Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Before and After EXAMS


Yeah it’s been quite a long time, I posted something. And that was because of the hectic-hectic exams. The words – study holidays, books, sample question papers, planning, schedule, time-table, anytime doesn’t have bothered me much. I would some or the other get my energy by thinking the holidays next to exams and the favorite post exam ritual-cleaning of the house after the exams. So these are quite exiting stuffs. It’s pretty different feeling that we experience before and after exams.

Before Exams:

 Morning Time exams would be the most preferable. It starts with a slow, medium, fastest revision with completely no distraction and then proceeding to the exam hall. The afternoon exams are the most challenging, even if it’s not technically, definitely mentally. With no sympathy for a girl revising for her exams, the trees, the birds and especially the plumpy cats in NTU divert a lot. And it’s worse when you hear a song from some very distant place. It makes you think a series of songs and though you don’t openly sing it, it starts ringing in your heart the whole day. Am sure a lot many girls would have experienced this. I know the case is completely opposite for boys. I very well know how blessed the boys feel for the afternoon exams, and how many of my best friends search page numbers for important questions in local author books.

This is all what we (at least me) think about when there is an afternoon exam. Think a title for blog, seriously think how gifted the bird is to fly, think in deep about the mechanism of the bird’s wing, wonder the lyrics of some song, badly badly think about the long planned holiday, dresses to wear, poses to give, sounding silly???No this is true, at least for me..

After Exams:

Oh my God. You start listing out things you wanna do that day, I am sure, you’ll have your diary’s page filled. Hwz tat we are active every two minutes in Face book on study holidays and not spared with a single minute in holidays?? Truly a million dollar question. But there is really nothing much to express the feeling of how we feel after the exams. It is just fun and fun. Lots of fun.

Now here it gets over, my precious student life of 20 years from Kindergarten to Masters. And am I technically sound enough?? It should be a big yes. Enough of this now. And most all the credits goes to definitely my mom dad and many other dear lovable friends. The valuable moments will be preserved all along, and overall this is a journey worth remembering.

2 comments:

  1. Why stop here ? Can as well do a doctorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh tats a good idea,,but if i do my phd, my partner should also be a phd. And no way I wanted to marry a phd (musudu) husband,,so as of nw, am gonna stop it here..

    ReplyDelete